Prep Time: 15 Min Cook Time: 15 Min Ready In: 30 Min Yield 8 servings
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3-4 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 can petite diced tomatoes ( 15 oz)
- 1 tbs. bacon bits( real)
- 1 tbs. chopped garlic
- Salt ,pepper, onion salt and Mrs. Dash's to taste
- 1tbs. fresh chopped basil
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/2 cup Italian dry bread crumbs
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Mix in zucchini, onion, garlic, tomatoes, basil, seasonings and bacon. Cover, and cook 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender.
- Stir the bread crumbs and soy sauce into the skillet, and mix in Cheddar cheese. Cover, and continue cooking 2 minutes, until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese to serve.