This is a broccoli salad with raisins and bacon and a sweet and tangy mayonnaise and balsamic vinegar dressing.
- 2 bunches broccoli, florets only (5 to 6 cups florets)
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup red grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 10 to 12 slices bacon, fried and crumbled
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise and 1/2 miracle whip
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
Separate florets from broccoli stalks. Save the remainder of the broccoli for another use or freeze for later. Or you can chop it fine and use it in the salad. Combine salad ingredients; top with dressing mixture. Toss. Chill and serve.