1 package (18 oz) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
½ cup all purpose flour
1 tsp lemon zest
1/8 tsp yellow food coloring paste
1 ½ tsp grated orange zest
¼ tsp orange food coloring paste
½ cup white chocolate chips
orange and yellow colored sugars
1) Preheat oven to 350. Using electric mixer on low, beat dough and flour until combined. Divide into 3 equal portions
2) Add lemon zest and yellow coloring to one portion and mix on low speed until blended; set aside. Add orange zest and coloring to another portion and beat until blended. Leave remaining portion plain.
3) Divide each dough section in half. Roll one piece of each color into a 12 inch long rope. Transfer dough ropes to lightly floured work surface, side by side and lengthwise with the orange rope in the middle.
4) Place parchment paper over dough; gently roll into a15x4 inch rectangle. Remove parchment paper. Using knife, cut dough into 12equal triangle.
5) Transfer triangles 1 inch apart to an ungreased baking sheet. Repeat with remaining dough. Bake until lightly browned 9-11minutes, let cool for one minute. Transfer to wire rack to cool completely
6) In small microwave safe bowl microwave white chocolate on high until melted (about 1 minute). Dip wide end of cooking into chocolate then into colored sugars. Let stand until set.